20 Sept 2011

First query news

Good day everyone,
As you can see the title of this entry, I guess you know already what it is I am going to say.
I wish that it was good news, but unfortunately it is not the yes I have been hoping for.
I have to say one thing though,Kristin Nelson and Sara Megibow is really professional when it comes to declining Query letters. Other agencies can learn from their rejection letter and I have to admit that I am a little disappointed in getting that no from Nelson literary agency. I think that their staff is prompt in answering query letters and would have love to work with them.
Maybe next time.

However it is not going to make me stop in sending in my queries and is curious to see what agency will finally gives me that yes.
Till later and remember don't give up.
I.W

No comments:

Post a Comment